8th Annual Electric Bolt Fun Run/Walk
Registration is now open for Electric Bolt Fun Run/Walk! NTI Participants can run, walk, volunteer or just donate if they would like to help support the fight against ALS. You can participate as a remote runner/walker if you are unable to attend NTI.
- Walkers begin at 7:15 a.m. and runners beginning at 7:45 a.m.
- Transportation provided to and from the race venue.
- Course - race is run through the scenic areas of Argo Park in the City of Ann Arbor and is a great course for the novice or experienced runner or walker. The Electric Bolt is one of a handful of 8K runs in the State of Michigan.
- Proceeds from this event go toward medical research initiatives to help find a cure for ALS, commonly known as Lou Gehrig’s disease; a debilitating illness that attacks the muscles. To-date, the Electric Bolt has raised nearly $100,000 for ALS Medical Research.
- Participants receive a medal - whether in person or remote
More information can be found here
To donate to Team NTI or to sign-up to participate in the Electric Bolt click here. Your tax-deductible donation goes directly to Ann Arbor Active Against ALS, a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation dedicated to raising funds for research and treatments to fight ALS. Please note that 100% of funds raised go to research aimed at curing ALS.
Find updates on more information on the Electric Bolt Facebook Page